You are invited to share your expertise, insights, and best practices!
Presenting at the SEMM Forum is a great opportunity to share and learn while also gaining exposure for your work and enhancing your personal profile.
SEMM Forum is Canada’s conference on post-secondary marketing, enrolment management, recruitment, and student success. The program is all about working across silos and bringing together professionals at every stage from student attraction through to graduation.
The program features multiple tracks of workshops on a wide range of topics related to marketing, SEM, recruitment, and retention. For full details about the Forum, please visit the home page.
Presentations can be lecture style with some Q & A, a combination of presentation and discussion, or facilitated roundtables. Any other suggestions for sharing learning and development are also welcome.
Proposals from a broad range of topics will be considered, including:
- Strategic enrolment management
- Student engagement, retention and/or success
- First-year student experience
- Marketing and/or branding of post-secondary education
- Undergraduate student recruitment
- Graduate student recruitment
- Non-traditional student recruitment
- New campus research
- Academic advising and career transitions
- International student recruitment
- Admissions and financial aid
- Indigenous student recruitment, engagement or services
To submit a proposal, please complete the Submission Proposal Form by the extended deadline of March 9th, 2018.
Please note that presenters are not compensated for their contribution; however, they are provided with a $200 discount off their SEMM Forum registration if they wish to attend.