You are invited to share your expertise, insights, and best practices!
DEADLINE NOW EXTENDED TO APRIL 16, 2019
Presenting at the SEMM Forum is a great opportunity to share and learn while also gaining exposure for your work and enhancing your personal profile.
SEMM Forum is Canada’s largest conference on post-secondary marketing, enrolment management, recruitment, and student success. The program is all about working across silos and bringing together professionals at every stage from student attraction through to graduation.
The program features multiple tracks of workshops on a wide range of topics related to marketing, SEM, recruitment, and retention.
NEW for 2019: We will be adding a “Leaders’ Track” of presentations/workshops/roundtables for senior leaders.
Presentations can be lecture style with some Q & A, a combination of presentation and discussion, or facilitated roundtables. Any other suggestions for sharing learning and development are also welcome.
Proposals from a broad range of topics will be considered, including:
- Strategic enrolment management
- Student engagement, retention and/or success
- First-year student experience
- Marketing and/or branding of post-secondary education
- Undergraduate student recruitment
- Graduate student recruitment
- Non-traditional student recruitment
- New campus research
- Academic advising and career transitions
- International student recruitment
- Admissions and financial aid
- Indigenous student recruitment, engagement or services
Please submit your proposal by the extended deadline: April 16, 2019. After that date, proposals will be accepted for review on an on-going basis as we continue to expand the program. The proposal form will be shut down when the program is full and finalized. You may send any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a proposal, please complete the online Proposal Submission Form.
You can also download and review a hard copy of the proposal form here.
Please note that presenters are not compensated for their contribution; however, they are provided with a $200 discount off their SEMM Forum registration.