You are invited to share your expertise, insights, and best practices!
We’re adding an additional track of presentations to the program. Therefore we have extended the Call for Proposals deadline to May 30th, 2017.
Presenting at the SEMM Forum is a great opportunity to share and learn while also gaining exposure for your work and enhancing your personal profile.
SEMM Forum is Canada’s conference on enrolment marketing, recruitment, and student success. The program is all about working across silos and bringing together professionals at every stage from student attraction through to graduation.
The program features multiple tracks of workshops on a wide range of topics related to marketing, enrolment management, recruitment, and retention. For full details about the Forum, please visit the home page.
Proposals from a broad range of topics will be considered, including:
- Strategic enrolment management
- Student engagement, retention and/or success
- First-year student experience
- Marketing and/or branding post-secondary education
- Undergraduate student recruitment
- Graduate student recruitment
- Non-traditional student recruitment
- Academic advising and career transitions
- International student recruitment
- Admissions and financial aid
To submit a proposal, please complete the Submission Proposal Form by the extended deadline of May 30th, 2017.